Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pretty Storage

Just wanted to share some lovely storage solutions that I use. If you're having trouble finding a place for all your perfumes and lotions etc., why not use an pretty tray? It looks fab and is functional as well! This orgaization solution was shown in Style at Home Magazine. 

Here it is in Style at Home


And here is the same tray that I have in my home!


And yes, I quickly removed half of the products in the tray before I took this pic ;)

I also wanted to share some pretty ideas to hold your jewellery


How fab is a vintage brass tray to hold sunglasses, watches and bracelets!?! WANT!


I love the idea of an antique tray to hold several vintage bowls to hold rings and earrings. This is so pretty! I need to do this for sure


If you see a lovely bowl or small plate, pick it up to use for jewellery storage on your nightstand! I'm loving the Rosecliff collection by Ralph Lauren


Love these plates to hold misc items in your bedroom


Here is an antique plate with gold trim that I have on my nightstand to hold my wedding rings and earrings






Photo Credits~ Style at Home, Ralph Lauren Home, Dear Marguerite, Tumblr, Glitter Guide

2 comments:

  1. I love your ideas! I too like to keep my jewelry organized in little decorative bowls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! I am so OCD when it comes to organizing, so at least these are pretty!

      xoxo, S

      Delete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo