Thursday 12 April 2012

Wedding Month~Decor

Yesterday I shared some of my wedding photos of me and my handsome hubby. Today I wanted to share some of our decor! I have to admit, the decor for our wedding made me crazy! I don't think I slept for 9 months! I totally have OCD  and needed everything to be just so. I OBSESSED over every.little.detail. to the point where I decided I didn't want salt, pepper, or butter on the tables because it would "ruin the decor". My patient hubby wanted to crawl under the table at that meeting, but they followed my request and they weren't brought out until the food came. Then I obsessed over the rose petals for our table seating. I decided that the name cards had to "float" on the rose petals and needed to be in PERFECT rows...my poor Sissy was the one who had to do this job. Oh man, weddings do crazy things to a girl!!! My poor hubby! Luckily he knew (and probably prayed a LOT) that Bridezilla would leave and he would get the Sarah back that he knew and loved... But all turned out in the end and I couldn't be happier with the way everything looked...and I'm pretty sure Sarah is back...



Good job Sissy, they look straight! LOL!



BEAUTIFUL pomander balls my sister Marina made! She's amazing!!!







Table names






A night shot, loved the lighting



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo