Wednesday 11 April 2012

Wedding Month

April is "Wedding Month" and it has me feeling a bit nostalgic, as this time last year I was planning my own wedding. I really can't believe it!  Makes me feel all weepy. I thought I'd share some of our wedding pics with you. I warn you, there are a LOT of photos but once I started, I couldn't stop! Sniffle.
I'll share some of our decor tomorrow!




My Kleinfeld dress! BEST gift of my life...my Sissy surprised me with a trip to New York to find the perfect dress xoxoxo



My original Kleinfeld belt...I decided it was too small, but couldn't waste the money (ya, CRAZY expensive) so I decided to use it around my bouquet instead!


Flower Girl dresses that I DESIGNED! 




My beautiful Bridesmaid dresses and bouquets...pink, pink, and more pink!














Photo Credits~ Vicky Starz Photography

2 comments:

  1. Love your wedding! Looks like a truly wonderful day.

    xoxo, Emily
    www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sweetpea! It was very stressful leading up to the wedding but the day went perfectly. Looking back at the pictures, it seems like a dream...and it's not even a year! LOL
    S
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks you sweetipie! xo